We are committed to creating a partnership with parents to teach our "Young Warriors about the love of God
1) Our team leaders will provide a safe, secure and loving environment
Psalms 121:8 (Amp) "The Lord will keep
2) Sharing the Bible through drama, music, dancing, arts and crafts and multi-media.
Colossians 3:16 (NLT) "Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives. Teach and counsel each other with all the wisdom He gives. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts
3) Building a relationship with God through prayer.
Matthew 6:5-6 "When you pray, you are not to be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand in the synagogues and street corners so they
4) Teaching your children to become an active force in furthering God's Kingdom in family, church and community.
Matthew 28:19-20 (Amp) "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo I am with you, event to the end of the age.
5) Welcoming volunteers to help and become team leaders.
Ephesian 4:12-13 (Amp) His intention was the full perfecting and equipping of His people that they should do the work of service to the building up of the Body of Christ; until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God.
Associate Pastor Clay Ching Mentoring our Youths
Young Men of God!
Young Women of God!